If this private, unread online journal of mine could be encapsulated into a single three-minute video, it would be done as follows:
Make your video application to the Evil League of Evil today.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Evil League of Evil NEEDS Lommel Lead of Lommel
Posted by
Daniel
at
3:35 PM
Labels: dr. horrible, evil, evil league of evil, Lommel, pre-apocalyptic gainland, video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Unread? UNREAD? How can you say that? So, when you asked my to send batteries I thought it was for something else, not as a food parcel, so, do I feel foolish. Really, though - is XDPaul Todd? I need to know, the world needs to know. Or is he just channeling your energy?
And, btw, how is the book coming along? Ok, enough questions, and how about you hang out on The Guild chat sometime? (Oh, that was another question, sorry.)
The book crosses the transom this millenia, for sure. And I believe Canada is in the exact opposite time zone as my cave in Iowa, if my geography is correct. I'm on chat while you sleep. While you chat, I'm on prowl for villagers.
Post a Comment